Orange Beach City Schools now uses an online registration system. The registration process is a two-step process. Please click here to begin the application process for your child in grades K through 12. During the application process you will be required to upload a copy of your child’s birth certificate and two forms of residency verification 1) a lease/deed and 2) a current utility bill. Each of the residency verification documents must be in the name of the custodial parent/guardian.
Once your application is received by OBCS within 1 business day you will receive an email from your student’s school registrar with next steps. During the next steps, you will be required to provide your student’s information, contact information, and the following documents:
- Current ALABAMA Certificate of Immunization
- Withdrawal Paperwork from Previous School
- Previous Report Card with promotion status
- For all 10th-12th grade students, a transcript must be uploaded
- Custodial parent/parents photo ID